Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 

Last Day at the Celebrator

So based on yesterday's events coupled with Sarah's going back to work in a couple of weeks, I made the hard to decision to leave the Celebrator Beer News. Porter's going to need a lot of my attention as we figure out what he's going to need and so will Alice, of course. I need to focus on my family right now. As much as I'll miss the magazine, the beer industry and many of the wonderful people in the industry, I feel that it's simply the right thing to do. I will probably be able to still write articles for the Celebrator and possibly continue to help out with the blind panel tastings, but I'll need to see how it goes first and see how much time I'll have to devote to it. Things may be different in six months or a year, but for now family will get all my attention.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!