Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Death Takes a Holiday

OK, it's been a rough week in the Brookston household. Legend has it, every century Death inhabits a human body and this time I think she decided to use mine for a few days. I have never felt so miserable from the flu ... ever! Plus the kids and Sarah have been in various stages of getting over just what I've now got. Sarah went back to work today and if you ask her she'll tell you it's like a vacation to be a work. She's the one I feel sorry for. Not only is she still feeling poorly, but she's had to take care of possibly the worst patient on the planet. I do not do sick well. Plus, there's Porter and Alice. Today is my first day without Sarah and I' sweating like a fiend. Porter's at school right now but when he gets home this is gonna really suck. Wish me luck. Oh, and I can't talk. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!