Monday, March 28, 2005

 

Moving Day Monday

We woke Monday to pouring rain. We hired a truck to ship back to California some items from my Grandmother's house. They dropped it off a little after eight. My friends Frank and Phil helped me pack the truck. There were maybe a dozen pieces of furniture to pack into a 6 by 8 foot space. Because of the downpour, it much longer than I expected but we finally got it done around four. It was an exhausting day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Frank and his parents.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Frank's folks next door neighbor is another good friend of mine, Bob. Bob was the band director of the Wyomissing Band that I played with for several years from when I was fourteen through the end of highschool. Bob's retired now and I rarely get to see him. Here he is with Porter and me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!