Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Happy Father's Day

For the first time I can remember, I've been highly anticipating Father's Day this year. First there was the mystery of the green package that became the silver present that Porter was so excited about. Then there was the enigmatic "appointment" that Sarah and the kids went to yesterday morning and then Sarah left on an unknown errand in the afternoon while the kids were napping. So I went to bed last night like a kid on Christmas Eve, filled with impatience and high hopes for the morning.



Though sleeping in until 8 was a treat, Porter could hardly contain himself and eventually woke me up.



First there was the card that "Scrapbooking" Sarah and the kids made for me.



Then I discovered that the mysterious appointment was to have their picture taken as I unwrapped the results.



Finally, it was time for the piece de resistance, the green box.



It turned out to be a mug with Porter's foot print on it. Very cool.



The foot mug.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!