Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Porter's IEP has been rescheduled for November 17th, a week later. The message the county left alluded to the previous date as being tentative, which makes me suspicious. They gave us every indication when we set the date that it was a final date and said nothing whatsoever about it being "tentative" whatever that really means. If I sound pissed, I am a bit since it feels like they're not being honest with us about such an insignificant thing like scheduling. I hope this isn't foreshadowing problems to come, especially since things seemed to be proceeding smoothly. Of course, it could simply be I want to get the ball rolling so badly and start Porter's new schooling that even a week's delay is making me cranky.