Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Mother's Day Movie

A friend of Sarah's, Jamie, tipped me to a post Sarah made prior to Mother's Day saying that all she wanted from Porter was for him to say he loved her. So we made this little film for Sarah, and I finally got around to making a small enough version of it to stream over the web. So here it is. Don't worry, I won't quit my day job.

It's a Quicktime movie made with Apple's iFilm entitled I Love You, Mommy and was filmed a few days before Mother's Day. You can either download the movie to your desktop or just click on the link to play it in your web browser (assuming your web browser has the quicktime plug-in installed).

Comments:
Awww, you made me shed a tear :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!