Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Paying the Piper

After school, Porter still wanted to ride the yellow spaceship and I remembered there was a kids spaceship ride at the mall. When I suggested going in the black car (which is what he calls our station wagon) he became very excited. So we loaded up the car and headed for Cape Canaveral (a.k.a. the Mall). But as soon as we got to the parking lot, Porter's focus shifted from yellow rockets to purple airplanes. I thought perhaps there was another ride I didn't know about since his grandparents take him to the mall far more often than I do, but that wasn't it. He made a beeline for the toy store and a shelf containing ... you guessed it, a purple airplane.



Playing with the Southwest Airlines purple plane while enjoying some pizza.



Alice helping us finish our pizza crust.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!